DESIGN AND INSTALL COMPLETE TANK SYSTEMSDouble Wall and Single Wall Tanks
SINGLE OR DOUBLE WALL TANKS TO INCLUDE:
- Seal welded saddles
- Code required NFPA devices
- Reflective finish
- Pipe support and signage
- UL-142 Flame shield and fireguard – The Flame shield has two hour flame resistance rating while theUR-2085 Fireguard with a monolithic material between the inner and out tanks has SwR1 #93-01 4 – hour Fire Rating.
- Additionally, the UFC appendix 11-F will have a “Protected Tank” (ballistic, vehicle impact and hose stream). All tanks have more than one compartment. Both Flame shield and Fireguard tanks have interstitial monitoring. 15” Vacuum gauge is on institute pipe.
- Flame shield and Fireguard tanks have 30 years Third Party Steel Tank Institute Warranty.
- Drawings will be provided for approval by local code officials and Factory assembled systems are also available.
UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANKS
ACT-100-U, UL 58 Double or single wall tanks come with a Corrosion-Resistant 70Mils Urethane coating.
“High-voltage holiday test of the coating assures that the steel is isolated from corrosive soils.”INCLUDING:
- Internalstitial leak detection
- Striker plates
- Electrical isolation bushing
- 30 year third party Steel Tank Institute Warranty
- Flanged Manway is available
- Multiple compartments are available
- Fiberglass tanks available
NFPA 30 2-3—4 CODES REQUIRED DEVICES FOR ABOVE GROUND TANK SYSTEMS
These devices are designed to prevent error. The nonelectric units have been excellent.THEY INCLUDE:
- Lever Gauge(clock or tube type)
- Tank Vent with 90%level alarm
- Over fill Prevention Valve set at 95% level
- Emergency Vents and Overspill containment
- Can be a tank mounted unit or Ground Level Overspill with 3” manual and check valve Electronic devices available
PUMPS AND DISPENSERS
Tanks Mounted Fill- Rite.
Gas boy, Gilbarco and Wayne single and dual hose pumps and dispensers.
Available, Fuel master fuel management systems.
Submersible pumps and solenoid Valves.